Facial Gua Sha is not a new phenomenon, but is based on Chinese Medicine and it is the act of mildly scraping the face and neck with a Jade or Rose Quartz massage tool with so many benefits!
* Supports a healthy glow by promoting blood circulation to the skin
* Tightens and tones the skin, enhancing elasticity
* Reduces puffiness, eye bags, and dark circles around the eyes
* Discourages the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
* Relieves facial tension
Face Gua Sha and the added use of a roller, are a wonderful act of self-care and make a great addition to your daily skincare routine.
Directions for Self-Love Facial Gua Sha & Roller:
1. Apply 3- 5 drops of facial oil to cleansed and toned skin. We recommend our Royal Africa Face Oil or Antioxidant Face Oil.
2. Hold the stone at an angle and gently ‘scrape’ along the skin, moving upwards over forehead, cheeks, lip area, jawline, neck and under eyes
3. Use for 10-15 minutes daily
4. Clean your stone with tea tree oil or lavender or a mild natural soap and recharge the stone in the moonlight and sunlight
Want to learn the art of self-care Face Gua Sha or attend one of our professional Gua Sha Facial Courses for Spas and professional therapists? Get in touch! We’d love to assist you and welcome you on one of our international courses.